AN Bord Bia, Enterprise Ireland and Teagasc, are encouraging food and drink entrepreneurs from Carlow to apply for its 2020 Food Works programme as the deadline for applications approaches.
Apply via www.foodworksireland.ie
The supports offered by the programme are valued at over €50,000 and include in-depth consultancy from the three agencies, access to consumer and market research, feasibility funding and bespoke mentoring with industry experts.
- Luxury Biscuit company, Lismore Foods;
- Wicklow Wolf, craft beer company;
- Fiid, producers of convenient nutritious meals;
- Bean and Goose, Chocolatiers from Wexford and
- Waterford based, Black Twist, producers of a single origin coffee and whiskey drink
have all successfully participated in the Food Works programme and benefited from the wealth of mentoring advice and industry expertise that’s available.